1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT Fender American Deluxe J bass preamp & Fender SCN, J bass pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by low2groove, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. low2groove

low2groove Tyranis 4 / Lower Groove Guitars Supporting Member

1: Fender American Deluxe jazz bass preamp & wiring harness. Completely wired in perfect working order and ready to install. No issues with this item. It works just like it should. The wires were bundled together and zip tied as I always do inside my control cavities. $85 shipped CONUS , PayPal

2: Fender Custom Shop SCN (samarium cobalt noiseless) 4 string Jazz bass pickups pair (neck/bridge). These are direct replacement for American and most MIM jazz basses. Perfect working condition. I added some heat shrink to the wires because fender just leaves them hanging. They are much sturdier this way with less chance of pulling a wire lose. $70 shipped, CONUS, PayPal

Full disclosure: there was some sanding done on the bottom half of the bridge pickup COVER so it would fit the routed cavity in the bass. This doesn’t affect anything. When it’s installed in the bass you cannot even see it at all.

Save yourself $20 and take them both for $135 Shipped CONUS, PayPal

Photo's at link below.

http://s250.beta.photobucket.com/user/onepicture1/library/Fender%20pre%20and%20pups%20TB

I do prefer a straight sale but I will consider even trades for Seymour Duncan Gear only, in like new condition only.

These are in the order of what I need most at this time. Feel free to offer any other SD pre’s or pups, the worst I can do is say no.

STC-3SB (Steve bailey) preamp
    APB-2 Active P bass Lightning rods
    STC-3P (Passive) preamp
    STC-3A (active) Preamp

2. low2groove

Good stuff here. Ttt

3. low2groove

Genuine Fender here! Ttt

4. low2groove