1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT FENDER JAGUAR MIJ RED HEADSTOCK AND BODY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Greg_S, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg_S

Greg_S Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

SOLD for $515. Price dropped to accommodate a local purchase, cash and took a gig bag instead of HSC.

Selling all my 4 string basses. Next up is my Fender Jaguar MIJ model that has the red body and red headstock. Asking price is $650 with free shipping to CONUS only. Would consider trades for a 5 string bass or a TC Electronic rig. Comes with a nice HSC.

The bass is essentially brand new and in pristine 10/10 condition. I just don't play 4 strings any longer and am getting rid of them all.

NOTE: In the spirit of full disclosure, this bass has a hum when you let go of the strings or lose contact with the bass, which from what I can tell is inherent from the factory build - not a defect. There are a myriad of threads here that discuss this issue and all sorts of solutions to fix it if you want to. You don't hear any hum when playing but your sound man will go nuts trying to figure where the hum is coming from when there is a lull in the action!

Pictures - http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDBSQ6c
  2. bassfreakah

bassfreakah Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    my jap jazz does the same thing. just dont let go of the strings. beautiful bass..
  3. Greg_S

Greg_S Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

On hold, sale pending. Will accept back up offers through the weekend though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.