1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Fender Stratacoustic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by hrodbert696, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Supporting Member

Up for sale is a Fender Stratacoustic, I think from 2011. This is an acoustic/electric guitar with a laminate spruce top, fiberglass thinline body, a standard strat neck, Fishman electronics including a 3-band EQ and built-in tuner (which actually works quite well). In like-new condition, not even much scuffing or anything to speak of on the body. Electronics all work great.

Basically, the deal is that this is a great little guitar, comfortable to play. For someone who is used to an electric guitar neck (or wants to practice on one), but wants to be able to play without lugging the amp around, it's ideal. With the fiberglass body and laminate top, it's not a sophisticated acoustic tone monster, but it doesn't sound bad. Would be great for a bassist who wants to tinker on guitar in their spare time (that's why I got it) or for a beginner or kid who wants to get used to playing an electric but won't be getting an amp just yet.

I'm just selling it because I'm getting a Telecaster this week and I'm thinking about getting a more traditional acoustic to replace this. Open to trades though I'm not looking for much in particular (other than another acoustic/electric - I'm thinking something like a Yamaha CPX500II). I am in the market for a good wireless system or a lightweight combo bass amp that can keep up in a jam session (tired of lugging my 90 lb Ampeg combo to every jam and practice).

Price: $200 shipped or BRO (these are selling for $250-280 new depending on the website you check, and it is in like-new condition). Pay by paypal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hrodbert696

And here begins the daily bump...

3. hrodbert696

AND....

wait for it...

Bump.

4. hrodbert696