1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: Fender USA Hot Rod Precision Bass- PJ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kshipley1, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kshipley1

kshipley1 Supporting Member

Made in America in 2000. Only made for 3 years. Scarce Precision bass. Hot Rod P - J Fender set these up with specially tweaked pickups, controls are V/V/T with input on the side. Beautiful sunset orange translucent finish with maple fingerboard. String through body over Fender bridge. This bass literally could pass as new. It plays phenomenally and sounds like either a Precision or a Jazz. Comes with the original Fender hard shell case with tags & key.
    Includes both Tort and White pearl pickguards.
    I really like the tone on this bass and especially like the fretboard feel. Very comfortable, but I play Jazz width necks these days.

Sale: $990 Shipped Cont. USA
    Trade: Fender Jazz bass 4 string (either passive or active) - money on either side ok.

http://s1100.beta.photobucket.com/u...der American Special P Bass/Fender Hot Rod PJ
  2. kshipley1

Thursday bump. Super cool bass with low action and a great feel.
  3. Personatech

Personatech

Man, I remember when these came out - this was my all-time fave color combo! GLWTS bump!!
  4. kshipley1

All PMs responded to. Thanks very much.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kshipley1

and...sold. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.