1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Fralin P Pickups 11.23 k ohms

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by kulit17, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

I have two sets of these but selling one off since having two on queue isn't necessary. This actually was installed in a MIM P bass, that I installed. Covers show a bit of use but nothing too bad. The poles are even straight across and are not raised. Wiring is uncut and still has a bit a tin on the ends so it'll be an easy solder job. DMM measures 11.23 k ohms across the coils.

Selling if for $95 shipped paypal is ok.

Only possible trade bait would be a Pink Squier mini strat or a Purple Ibanez mikro bass.....If you have a AT&T tablet or smartphone, i may be interested in that, but not really looking for anything else other than cash. Thanks!!

2. jmpiwonka

jmpiwonka Supporting Member

oh man. so tempted on this but i just pulled an spb-1 outta my bass and swapped in a fender 62 reissue pup that i feel i should give a chance...

so is this pickup overwound? don't they normally measure closer to 10.5K?

3. theretheyare

theretheyare

I'll take them. I'll PM you in a sec.

4. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Yes, stock spec is usually closer to 10.5k believe its overwound by 8%

.......AND SOLD!!!!!

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.