1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Fuzzrocious, DOD, Digitech, Tech 21, EHX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Andrew311, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Andrew311

Andrew311

What do we have here? Prices shipped to lower 48, plus shipping to anywhere else.

Fuzzrocious Tremorslo- $130
    Who doesn't love Fuzzrocious? Good trem with rate, shape, and two speed controls that are momentarily switchable. Number two of (what I understand to be) only around 30 made. The thing with this is that the holes for a jacks were drilled too low, so the back can't screw on all the way. You could probably dremel a little off of the cover to make room for the jacks. I just never got around to it.

DOD Gonkulator- $150
    Lovely little ring mod and distortion combo. In a box that doesn't appear to be original.

Digitech Multiplay PDS 20/20- $150 SOLD
    I'm not even gonna try to explain this guy. Here's a video of Juan Alderete demoing a Pigtronix Envelope phaser. You can hear him messing with his Multiplay in the first 30 seconds. He uses one with Vato Negro a bit.

Tech 21 VT Bass- $120
    I'm willing to bet you guys know what this is. Feet have been removed, but are included (they're stuck on a plastic sheet from some Velcro). In original tin.

EHX Black Russian Big Muff- $80
    Battery cover missing. I don't really need four muffs so it's gone.

Trade interests include (but not limited to) MXR Bass Chorus, MXR Bass Overdrive (maybe), delay with tap tempo and expression pedal control, or just make me an offer. Worst thing is I say no thanks. I'm also looking for a class D amp. I'll be putting up my SWR Bass 750 in another post FS/FT.

[​IMG]

2. Weareonfire

Weareonfire

Pm sent for the multiplay

3. Andrew311

Andrew311

And the Multiplay is gone!

4. Andrew311

Andrew311

5. Register to disable this ad