1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT Fuzzrocious Rattail

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by franksgbass, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franksgbass

franksgbass Supporting Member

Rating - 98.8%
    87   1   0

Guitar player is leaving my band and just gave me back my Rattail. But I just ordered a new one a few months ago. So one can go.
    I have owned three of these. One of my favorite dirt pedals. Basic circuit, no second footswitch,
    $125 ConUS
    Trades,
    Compressors- MXR M87, Maxon cp9, Jaques Fat Burner
    F-Deck, Thumpinator,
    Fuzz, distortion, od.
    + or - cash if needed
    I don't need anything. For the first time I could say that my rig is complete. BUt that doesn't mean I'm not down to try some new stuff. Run anything by me.
  2. andrew

andrew Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Regenerate Guitar Works
    PM sent.
  3. franksgbass

franksgbass Supporting Member

Rating - 98.8%
    87   1   0

Sold. thanks andrew