1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS/FT G&L ASAT bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gobearbass, Feb 12, 2014.

1. gobearbass

gobearbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For sale I have my G&L asat bass. It's one of the most incredible basses I've ever played and if I wasn't switching my focus i wouldn't be selling it.
    It's only been played in a smoke-free practice space and has been taken care of.
    the specs of the bass as recieved from factory here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/117206786@N08/12490890325/in/photostream/

pictures of the bass and case accessories here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/117206786@N08/

Ideally, I would like to get 1000 for it. I am willing to talk though. I would also trade for a fender Jazzmaster or Jaguar.

Local to Orlando/Tampa, Florida
  2. gobearbass

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Arch58

Arch58 Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

4. gobearbass

Rating - 100%