SOLD FS/FT G&L L-2500 Fretless Unlined $1150 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nagelfoundation, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nagelfoundation

nagelfoundation Supporting Member

I recently got this on a trade and as it turns out I don't really have the use for it I hoped I would. I've really been getting back to passive instruments and I'm afraid this just isn't going to see much play time from me. So on the block it goes.

I'm not sure of the year but this is a fine specimen of G&L 5 string Fretlessness. I can't find a mark on her. Fretboard is in good condition. There are the typical marks from strings but no deep grooves. I received this bass with D'Addario Half-Wounds and thats what it will ship with. It also has the original hard shell case. Please PM me with any questions you have. Price is $1150 Shipped. I'm also willing to meet someone locally in New England or Possibly NYC.

I'd really prefer selling it outright as I have everything I need but trade interests are:

5 String P-bass +$100 (from you)
    Lakland Skyline Hollowbody
    A Bass VI of some type (Pawn Shop Bass VI +cash maybe)
    Maybe a passive fretless 4 or 5
    JHS Pandamonium Pedal as a partial trade

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

These are very nice basses! I have owned three of this unlined fretless version over the years and they always deliver. GLWTS!

3. nagelfoundation

Thanks! This is my second G&L fretless and they are truly great. I wish I had more use for it right now.

4. bkbirge

bkbirge Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Steak n Shake
    I thought one of the switches was passive/active? Regardless, that's a sweet bass, bump for "if I had the money."

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sonicblue62

sonicblue62

Media:
    Albums:
    I play mine in passive mode exclusively. Sounds like a million bucks.

7. nagelfoundation

Yes it does do active/passive. I guess the passive mode is just not the sound I'm looking for. And I play in too loud of bands not to have fretlines given my fretless ability :meh:

8. nagelfoundation

I have the trade I want in my sights but I'm waiting for something else to sell before I have the cash for that. In the meantime this is still here but for sale only if someone wants to buy it outright.

9. nagelfoundation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.