1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT G&L Tribute ASAT Special w/ Case (GandL)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by BrBss, Nov 20, 2012.

1. BrBss

BrBss

Used but in great condition. Case included. No issues (electronics, truss rod, etc are all fine).

$400 +shipping shipped, or $400 $350 here locally in Austin. Trades I would be interested in are 5 string fretless basses, maybe tube guitar amps. Trades +/- cash are fine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    Do the pickups make it sound different than fender tele?

3. BrBss

BrBss

I haven't played a Tele in years, but I have a strat style guitar with single coils and a Gibson with P90's. I would say the MFD pickups in the ASAT special are between a P90 and a regular strat single coil; a little more midrange and output than a regular single coil, but a bit cleaner and a bit more "chime" than a P90.

4. BrBss

BrBss

Price drop bump.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    thanks brendan sweet looking ride for sure. Look like you get more for your $$$$ with g&l as apposed to fender. I have been checking them for a while.

7. BrBss

BrBss

G&L makes great stuff, including the Tributes. My main bass is a Tribute L-2500. Definitely good bang for the buck.

8. BrBss

BrBss