1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT Gallien-Krueger MB Fusion 800W bass amp MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TALL&STOUT, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Music is my religion Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Disclosures:
    Dealer for Darkglass Electronics
    Selling my GK head for only $640. Its in near mint condition, bought it as a back-up/trying to scale down my rig size. I had GAS strike real hard and I just bought a Bergantino IP212, so my new toy has to go :(

$640 Shipped CONUS

Gallien-Krueger MB Fusion 800W Hybrid Bass Amp Head Black With 800 massive watts of power, the MB800 can handle even the largest venues without breaking a sweat, and at 4.9 lbs. neither will your roadie. All of the controls of the MB800 are lit to indicate the current operating status including; input clip, tuning mute, Gain A, Gain B/Level-B, power amp clipping, limiter enable and EQ/Contour settings. It features the same FET technology used to create the legendary boost (G.I.V.E.) circuit found in all GK amplifiers for over 30 years is used in every stage of the MB800 preamp. Using FET devices to drive the GK four-band active EQ, Contour and Gain allows the MB800 to transition seamlessly from a full, warm, clean tone to full on GK growl. MADE IN THE USA.

Will consider a partial trade for a Summit Audio TD-100, Summit Audio 2BA-221, Daking mic one or Universal Audio solo.

Attached Files:

2. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Music is my religion Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Disclosures:
    Dealer for Darkglass Electronics
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.