1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: Genz-Benz NeoX112T cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ric426, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

Here's a Genz-Benz NeoX112T 8 ohm 300 watt speaker in good cosmetic and excellent sonic condition.

$325 plus actual shipping costs.

It shows the typical pilling and fuzzing of the carpet covering and scuffs on the plastic corners, but overall is in really good shape. Soundwise it's like new and sounds great. I wouldn't even consider selling it, but I'm not gigging and have another cab that I like even better and need the funds for other G.A.S. related expenses.

It's rated at 8 ohms and 300 watts. Weight is 37 lbs, though it's so easy to move I would have guessed it was much lighter. It also has a flip down handle on the bottom to tip the front up if desired.

I'm a fanatic about careful packing and it will ship fully enclosed in styrofoam sheets and multiple layers of new shipping boxes.

Some trade possibilities include:
    Japanese Fender medium scale P Bass
    Warmoth medium scale bass
    Aerodyne P bass
    Jack Casady bass, gold top with case
    US made Gibson SG bass
    Korean made Epiphone Allen Woody bass
    G-K MB Fusion amp or other 500-600 watt micro amp with a tube preamp
    Depending on the item, I can add some cash as appropriate.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. hakehome

hakehome Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Amazing cab. I have two. Best of luck with the sale!
  3. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Bump for fellow Michiganders who rock Genz gear!
  4. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

Sold and delivered locally
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.