1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2 900W in original box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by floydman, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floydman

floydman Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Here we have an excellent Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2
    I got this recently in trade and while it is an awesome amp, it is near enough in sound to my other amps that I can't justify keeping it.
    Perfect working condition and excellent cosmetic condition. I have the original box, manual, and power cord. Pics are from the original ad but I can take fresh ones if anyone would like. Nothing has changed.

Asking 525 shipped or best offer. Paypal OK
    Trades: MB Fusion 800 with cash on my end
    Don't really need more basses but I could be baited with lakland skyline 55-01 or others.

This model is very well loved here on TB as you may know and has the upgraded power section GB calls 3DPM.
    from Genz:
    With the addition of our proprietary 3DPM™, 3 dimensional power management circuitry, the amp delivers thicker "heft" to the individual notes and overall increased headroom. The 12AX7 tube preamp also features increased available gain for enhanced versatility from warm, articulate tone to all out aggressive overdrive.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  2. TallaDawg

TallaDawg

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Pm sent....
  3. tchristian

tchristian