1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT - Genz Benz STL-8T extension cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ctmullins, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctmullins

ctmullins Registered thumper Supporting Member

Hi guys - I have a little Genz Benz STL-8T cabinet that I bought new a few years ago, but has seen very little use. I got it to use as an extension cab for a 15" Carvin combo at the time, but I graduated to a pair of BFM Jacks….. Anyway, it's a nice little cab, with a single 8" driver and a little dome tweeter. 175 Watts, 8 Ohms, one SpeakOn and two quarter-inch jacks. 11 pounds! Tiny. Full details here.

I actually like using it with my tiny 5W tube guitar amp, so I won't be that upset if it doesn't sell, but I really really really want a new Ampeg micro-head, and well, you have to sacrifice something, right?

So yeah - if anybody has an Ampeg PF500 that they want to trade, I'd be all over it. Otherwise let's say $250, but let me know if that's too high.

Stock photo from the Genz Benz website:

[​IMG]

I can supply actual photos if interested, but they'll look just like that one.

Thanks for looking!
  2. ctmullins

ctmullins Registered thumper Supporting Member

Sold to the gentleman in the Pacific Northwest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.