FS/FT: Genz Benz Streamliner 900 and Focus 410

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tom F, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

My gigging life is on hold for a little while, and this equipment is too nice to sit in my office unused, so it's time to downsize. I'd prefer to trade (willing to trade down, but can't add cash on my end), but would consider selling at the prices below if nothing materializes. A walkabout combo would be awesome, as would a Aguilar TH500 and 1x12, or something similar.

A bigger gallery of pictures of both the head and cab can be found by clicking on this link.

Head is a Streamliner 900. I'm the second owner, and have the Genz bag (pictured), original box and doumentation. Haven't even taken the sticker off the top of the head. Mostly used to drive my headphone practice setup. Only taken out of the house a couple of times. No issues, great shape. $550 plus shipping. Trade preferred.

[​IMG]

The cab is a Focus 410 LT. 8 ohms, 64 pounds. I bought it new about a year ago, and it only left the house for one gig. The rest of the time it was at practice levels at home. A couple of small scratches on the tolex, but nothing I was able to photograph. $450 - local pickup only. Trade preferred. I live and work in North Jersey, but we could figure out pickup/dropoff arrangements if you aren't too far away.

Focus 410 LT on Genz Benz website

[​IMG]
  2. Spaceman Ian

Spaceman Ian MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU Supporting Member

pm on it's way!
  3. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Would be open to bass trades, too: Big Al, 2 band Stingrays, P Basses, will consider anything funky - 4, 5, or 6 string is fine.
  4. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

All PM's responded to. Still available.
  7. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Finally finished digging out from the storm. Hows about a bump for the afternoon crowd?
  8. soxhats

soxhats Supporting Member

Bump. LOVE both items.
  9. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Thanks for the bump. I love this gear too - having second thoughts about moving it. Sounds great, and the cab isn't very heavy at all. Just feel like its being wasted as a shelf for semi-important papers!
  10. Chuck M

Chuck M

PM sent.
  11. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

PMs replied. There may be a tentative deal on the head. Will update this thread if it goes through.

EDIT: Decided to hold onto the rig afterall. Feels like one of those decisions that I will end up regretting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.