1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe 60's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by TechJunky, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechJunky

TechJunky Supporting Member

SOLD!

I love this guitar, and have had it for about 2 1/2 years now. But I recently picked up a PRS 408, and that guitar has just completely taken over, and I just don't see this one getting any play time.

Awesome guitar, beautiful with the faux (exposed maple) binding. Has 60's profile (thinner) neck. Push-pull volume knobs for coil tap on the Burstbucker Pro (bridge) and 490r (neck) pickups. Rosewood fretboard, too! (No baked maple here!). Has dunlop strap locks which will stay on the guitar and include strap ends. Comes with original hardshell case.

Only issues are some faint scratches on the back (nothing through the finish, and only visible in the right light) and an unfortunate ding on the upper bout on the edge where a piece of the finish chipped off (stupidity on my part shortly after I got the guitar. I kept it in the case to keep it protected and I didn't have a stand to protect the nitro finish, and when I picked up the case one time after forgetting to latch it, it fell out. Wasn't high off the ground, but was enough to ding the edge). Also, there's a crack in one of the knobs. Knob is on tight, just cosmetic, but I like full disclosure.

Attached are some pictures, including that of the damage.

SOLD CONUS only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. TechJunky

3. TechJunky

Flying out Monday night for the week, so final bump until I return
  4. TechJunky

Looking for an outright sale preferably, so price drop or best offer!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. quadrogong

quadrogong Supporting Member

Got my eyes on her, but still in deciding-researching-choosing mode now
    So I'll bump her on up in the meantime
  7. TechJunky

Freshley restrung with DR Tite-fit 10-46 strings. Plays great, but I'm fully committed to getting another PRS. Can't do that until this ones gone.
  8. TechJunky

Sitting on a stand, waiting for a buyer
  9. TechJunky

This one's gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.