1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT: Hartke HA7000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by alecduncan, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alecduncan

alecduncan

Looking to sell my very good condition (seriously clean finish, was kept in a rack) Harkte HA7000 bass head. The head has two power sections that you can run 350 watts in mono (traditional bass stack), stereo, or biamping (4 ohms for lows, 4 ohms for highs, at a set-able frequency).

Has a Sovtek 12AX7 preamp tube in it. Since this is an older, more efficient head most people agree that 350 watts of an old Hartke is as loud if not louder than 500watts today! (not saying this is scientifically true, just a perception of volume)

These babies seem to be pretty rare and I have had a fairly hard time finding information on it. Jack Bruce still uses these to this day, though!

Looking to sell for $325 shipped but I would prefer a trade for a bass cabinet! Also, I'm going to be selling a Hartke MOSFET 3500 as well, and if one sells I might keep the other one.

Pics will be posted once I get home.
  2. alecduncan

alecduncan

Bump to the top!
  3. themacinator

themacinator Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Babicz FCH Hardware
    What kind of cab are you looking for?
  4. alecduncan

alecduncan

I'm looking for just about anything but I'd love a neo cabinet of any sort. Ideally it'd be a HyDrive 410 but I'll field any offers.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. themacinator

themacinator Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Babicz FCH Hardware
    Well I don't have any neo's and no HyDrive. I have a couple Bag End's, just need to decided if I want to swap them.
  7. alecduncan

alecduncan

A few offers, but for now bump!
  8. lbbc

lbbc Supporting Member

PM sent for the 7000
  9. alecduncan

alecduncan

Bump! Keep those offers coming :bassist:
  10. alecduncan

alecduncan

Hey gang, this is sold and was shipped to Nashville!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.