1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT Ibanez ATK 305 90's korean made

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by narud, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narud

narud Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

this is the 2nd atk ive owned. ill probably buy another one once i realize i miss this:D i just havent been gigging 5's at all and its been over a year since this thing has been out on a gig so its got to go. fantastic tone and one of my favorite budget basses ever. its had a fret level done to it so playability is tops. couple minor things of note. one of the tuners has been replaced by one that is stamped licensed by schaller. its the same style tuner as the rest though and is visible in the pics. and while all the knobs are chrome p bass knobs, a couple look like they are from a different set. 320 shipped.

trade stuff
    things i need-
    -a deltalite 2 10 inch speaker.
    -a gk 800rb (with working, single output 100 watt amp)
    -sansamp pedal
    -a mim 50's classic p in any color other than fiesta red that has rod thatll completely straighten the neck.
    -any jazz bass neck mated to p bass bodies would intrigue me as well!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. narud

narud Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

3. narud

narud Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0