1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS/FT: Ibanez ATK750KA koa top, maple board, HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thedude77md, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedude77md

thedude77md Supporting Member

For sale and/or trade is a gorgeous koa topped Ibanez ATK750KA. These are really nice because they have the jazz neck pickup in addition to the usual ATK pickup.

It's in great shape with only some light surface scratching, none of which can be captured in pictures. It includes a 5 way switch. Includes a hardshell case that is a bit beat up but still solid and fully functional.

Dropped to $470 shipped CONUS

*If interested, I will be unavailable to respond or ship from 1/27 until about 1/30. I'd love to move this before then!

Also available for trade, or trade +/- (I can swing a couple hundred or so, maybe a bit more)

My GAS list right now:

-Fender or Fender type P, P/J, J, or Jaguar in black w/ tort guard or antigua. Four string only, no 1.75" nuts, and fretted only. Anything from MIM to American Standard is cool. Maybe a Squier even

Attached Files:

2. thedude77md

Couple more pics

Attached Files:

3. Lizardman743

Lizardman743

Wicked cool ATK. I'm guessing you don't have any interest in a Spector Legend Classic 4 in burst. It's the yellow to red/orange burst that they don't seem to be selling anymore.

Thought I'd throw it out there. Obviously, pics if you want 'em!

4. thedude77md

Not really my thing but thanks!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. thedude77md

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.