1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT IE Oxide

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by waterboy, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterboy

waterboy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Picked this up a couple of months ago here on the boards and I'm finding it just isn't the fuzz I seek. Great shape overall. I can't find any marks on it. It has velcro on the back and side jacks. No box or paper work. Pics as soon as my camera stops being an ass.

Asking $150 paypal shipped ConUs. International, maybe, just pm me so we can talk about shipping.

Trades +/- cash either way.
    ss/bs tafm
    Creepy Fingers Pink Elephant
    Malekko Diabolik
    Dwarfcraft Baby Thunda
    Frantone Lo-Tone
    Source Audio BEF Pro or Manta
    EQD Organizer
    Tronographic Rusty Box

Feel free to throw any other trades my way, the above are just what I'm most interested in currently.
  2. leaves turn

leaves turn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. waterboy

waterboy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.