1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT Italia & Aria

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by shinybass, Mar 1, 2014.

1. shinybass

shinybass Supporting Member

Hey everyone - I had an older post about one of these basses, and decided to start a fancier, newer post to try and move these instruments. I like cash, as do most folk, but we are in a trading mood, so let's talk about these two instruments - both four strings.

Italia Maranello - It's a few years old, but in amazing shape. It's a 8.75/10 and is the blue sparkle. Will arrive in a decent gig bag. $450 cash or whatever trade...

Aria DB-380 This is the candy apple red version. Like new, right notes included. Gigged a small amount, and just not for me. Will arrive in a decent gig bag as well. $250 cash or again... hit me.

The cash prices are negotiable, as well as the trades. I am interested in a J Mascis Jazzmaster (squier), Fender Classic Vibe P with the single coil, or any of the Vintage Modified guitars or basses.

Let's talk and see what happens! Thanks!
  2. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Scale length on the italia?
  3. jbassmaniac

jbassmaniac REPRESENTING THE LOW END TO NO END!

How about some PICs please?
  4. jakels

jakels Supporting Member

+1
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. shinybass

7. shinybass

34"