1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

FS/FT: JHS Compressor, EH Big Muff Deluxe, DOD Chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Hyperactivebass, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [DEL]JHS Lime Aid Compressor. This sucker is brand new (two days old). I got it in a trade with the owner of JHS pedals. Since it was a trade, he didn't send it in a box. Compressor pedals just aren't for me.
    $100[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]Electro Harmonix Bass Big Muff Deluxe. Two months old. Perfect condition. Box and documentation included.
    $90[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]DOD FX65 Stereo Chorus. Very shimmery. Not insane enough for me. Missing the battery door (of course); great condition otherwise.
    $25[/DEL] SOLD

I'm mainly looking for trades - anything but modulation, compressor, volume, tuner, and wah pedals.

2. lilcrate

lilcrate Tortdaddy Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2013
    St. Louis
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Bump. The BBM has been sold.

5. Only the Lime Aid is left.

6. RichSnyder

RichSnyder Always groove.... Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Columbia, Md