1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Larrivee OM-03R

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Dr Stankface, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Stankface

Dr Stankface Supporting Member

I really don't want to let this guitar go but I don't play it as much as it needs. It sounds phenomenal and feels perfect but I think one of you kind fellows may be able to get some good use out of it. Here's the description and specifics from the Larrivee website.

All Solid wood Construction, Single Piece Mahogany Neck, Canadian Sitka Spruce Sound Board & Bracing, African Ebony Fretboard & Bridge, Canadian Maple Body Binding, Rosewood Back & Sides, Symmetrical Parabolic X-Bracing, Hand fit Dovetail Neck Joint, Rounded Larrivee Headstock, White Inlaid Larrivee Logo, Multi-Strip Inlaid Rosette, Ping Tuners w/ 18:1 Ratio, Ivoroid Fretboard Binding, Exclusive Beveled Tortis pickguard, Microdot Fretboard Markers,

She has a couple of small marks on the head stock, one at the bottom of the body (pictured) and a small finish blemish on the back (really just a bit of sheen difference). Looking to get $850 + shipping or would like to trade for bass gear. As far as basses i'm interested in Spector, Music Man, or Fender. I could also do a partial trade for a 210 + cash. Just let me know what you have! Comes with original hardshell case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dr Stankface

3. Dr Stankface

4. Dr Stankface