SOLD FS/FT: LEFTY Warmoth - Les Paul, White Bound, 3 pickups, strung BEAD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by WarriorJoe7, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Supporting Member

This is one badass bass.

Condition:9 It has a ding on the back edge that was spot painted before I got it and they did a decent job with the original paint it looks like. Also, the paint job on the body edge of the neck isn't perfect but it's not bad.

Other notes: The girl sticker on the headstock will come off. The binding around the headstock is a piece of white tape. It can easily come off but I like it as it goes well with the bound body.

I believe the body is mahogany judging from the sound, but I could be wrong. If this thing was a righty I would be keeping it for sure just for the sound, and as a bonus this thing looks so cool.

I am not sure of the pickups but they sound super nice. I was so intrigued by this bass that I was going to reverse the nut and play it righty, as I am right-handed. Phenomenal sounding bass but it's a project I wont get to. My loss is your gain

$700. $650 shipped in the continental US. Will come packed well. I can provide a gig bag for $40.

For overseas I will ship the body and neck separately. Add $100 for shipping for most locations (remote regions may be slightly more.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  2. WarriorJoe7

Just so you know. I planned to flip the nut and make this a righty. It's a great bass so I am not opposed to it. I may keep this bass, or trade, or sell it.

3. Stingray5

Stingray5

what happened to the rest of the fret board? Do you have a pic of the whole bass?

4. WarriorJoe7

I didn't do the fretboard but it looks like the ladst few frets were pulled and filled and then painted.

I don't currently have a pic of the whole bass but I will soon.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. WarriorJoe7

Looks like im flipping the nut and keeping her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.