1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: LEFTY Warmoth - Les Paul, White Bound, 3 pickups, strung BEAD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by WarriorJoe7, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Supporting Member

Rating - 99.4%
    187   1   0

This is one badass bass.

Condition:9 It has a ding on the back edge that was spot painted before I got it and they did a decent job with the original paint it looks like. Also, the paint job on the body edge of the neck isn't perfect but it's not bad.

Other notes: The girl sticker on the headstock will come off. The binding around the headstock is a piece of white tape. It can easily come off but I like it as it goes well with the bound body.

I believe the body is mahogany judging from the sound, but I could be wrong. If this thing was a righty I would be keeping it for sure just for the sound, and as a bonus this thing looks so cool.

I am not sure of the pickups but they sound super nice. I was so intrigued by this bass that I was going to reverse the nut and play it righty, as I am right-handed. Phenomenal sounding bass but it's a project I wont get to. My loss is your gain

$700. $650. $625 shipped in the continental US. Will come packed well. I can provide a gig bag for $40.

For overseas I will ship the body and neck separately. Add $100 for shipping for most locations (remote regions may be slightly more.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. WarriorJoe7

Rating - 99.4%
    187   1   0

Just so you know. I planned to flip the nut and make this a righty. It's a great bass so I am not opposed to it. I may keep this bass, or trade, or sell it.
  3. Stingray5

Stingray5 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

what happened to the rest of the fret board? Do you have a pic of the whole bass?
  4. WarriorJoe7

Rating - 99.4%
    187   1   0

I didn't do the fretboard but it looks like the ladst few frets were pulled and filled and then painted.

I don't currently have a pic of the whole bass but I will soon.
  5. WarriorJoe7

Rating - 99.4%
    187   1   0

Looks like im flipping the nut and keeping her
  6. WarriorJoe7

Rating - 99.4%
    187   1   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.