1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Loaded Squier Affinity P-Bass Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by ShenmueTacos, Jan 9, 2014.

1. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

This was taken off of what appears to be a 2006 Affinity P-Bass. Neck is in great condition as you can see in the photos below.

The original screws and neck plate are included as well. The previous owner appears to have drilled, carved, or done something to add those numbers to the neck plate. I'm not really for sure why those numbers are there? It doesn't match the serial number or anything?

I'd like to get [DEL]$80 shipped[/DEL] $60 shipped.

[DEL]Feel free to run any kind of trades by me too. It can be plus or minus cash since I would be up for just about anything.[/DEL] Actually, I'd love to have a Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz Neck :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

3. ShenmueTacos

ShenmueTacos

4. Stag

Stag