1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT :|: Mac PowerBook (Pismo) IBM T30

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by RobertUI, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertUI

RobertUI Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Open to ANY music related trade!

FS/FT :|: IBM T30 ($50 Shipped CONUS)

This is a great machine, and works with the exception of the fact that you have to connect it to an external monitor (if you're local I'll give you a 14" lcd monitor for free). This was used for my local swim team, but someone on the team was kind enough to donate a nearly new replacement. Spec's are standard T30 - 128MB Ram and ~25GB hard drive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[DEL]FS/FT :|: Mac 'Pismo' PowerBook ($100 Shipped CONUS)[/DEL] - TRADED

Well, I can see why these things have such a huge cult following, this bad boy is about as rugged as they come. This one is running OS 9.0.2 but will easily run OS X (up to 10.0.4) and is going strong. I picked this up for a project that never got off the ground, and upgraded with a new power supply and installed an AirPort card (these are going for $50 by themselves on eBay). Under OS9 the AirPort card only supports WEP, so no WPA support. - The OS is as it was when I purchased it some time ago, so there may be some very old stuff belonging to the previous owner. It works great, I'm just trying to make room in the house! :)

[​IMG]
  2. RobertUI

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Heck if you're local I'll probably just give this away. Gimme a six pack or a pack of strings and we can call it even.
  3. RobertUI

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

I can't edit this anymore, but this is FREE for locals (and you get a free monitor too), and $40 shipped for just the laptop.
  4. RobertUI

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

bump... would love to set someone up w/ this!
  5. RobertUI

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

I also have an HP Mini 'netbook' available. Works perfectly, but needs a new battery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.