FS/FT :|: Mac PowerBook (Pismo) IBM T30

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by RobertUI, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

Open to ANY music related trade!

FS/FT :|: IBM T30 ($50 Shipped CONUS)

This is a great machine, and works with the exception of the fact that you have to connect it to an external monitor (if you're local I'll give you a 14" lcd monitor for free). This was used for my local swim team, but someone on the team was kind enough to donate a nearly new replacement. Spec's are standard T30 - 128MB Ram and ~25GB hard drive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[DEL]FS/FT :|: Mac 'Pismo' PowerBook ($100 Shipped CONUS)[/DEL] - TRADED

Well, I can see why these things have such a huge cult following, this bad boy is about as rugged as they come. This one is running OS 9.0.2 but will easily run OS X (up to 10.0.4) and is going strong. I picked this up for a project that never got off the ground, and upgraded with a new power supply and installed an AirPort card (these are going for $50 by themselves on eBay). Under OS9 the AirPort card only supports WEP, so no WPA support. - The OS is as it was when I purchased it some time ago, so there may be some very old stuff belonging to the previous owner. It works great, I'm just trying to make room in the house! :)

[​IMG]
  2. RobertUI

Heck if you're local I'll probably just give this away. Gimme a six pack or a pack of strings and we can call it even.
  3. RobertUI

I can't edit this anymore, but this is FREE for locals (and you get a free monitor too), and $40 shipped for just the laptop.
  4. RobertUI

bump... would love to set someone up w/ this!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. RobertUI

I also have an HP Mini 'netbook' available. Works perfectly, but needs a new battery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.