1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT: Malekko, T-Rex, Ghost FX, GGG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by pepelemofo, Dec 28, 2012.

1. pepelemofo

pepelemofo Supporting Member

Some nice pedals here - everything is in mint condition except as noted, and works as expected. Shipping/Paypal included in the price. Buy with confidence, I am anal-retentive! For trades, I might be interested in an Audere pre and/or Rio Grande P/J pups.

Malekko Wolftone Helium - versatile and musical octave/fuzz - $[DEL]125 [/DEL]SOLD
    [​IMG]

Ghost Effects Ghost Bender - an authentic and very well-built replica of a Sola Sound MKI Tone Bender, raunchy - $[DEL]165[/DEL]SOLD
    [​IMG]

T-Rex Viper - a very, very nice vibe - $[DEL]145[/DEL]SOLD
    [​IMG]

GGG Quartet - commissioned from General Guitar Gadgets' official pedal builder, Stomptone. I spared no expense and had Pedal Parts Plus powder coat the enclosures flat black and proceeded to pimp them out with color co-ordintated LEDs and knobs as well as metal washers and aluminum bezels. Build quality is solid and very neat - lifetime warranty - and yes, they sound damn good! - $275 for all four pedals. From the left:

Jordan Bosstone - red LED/knobs
    Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer (slight paint chip on left side) - orange LED/black knob
    Phase 45 - orange LED/knob
    Dan Armstrong Green Ringer - green LED
    [​IMG]

2. vincenzomauer88

vincenzomauer88 Supporting Member

will you sell the quartet individually?

3. pepelemofo

possibly, shoot me a PM with your interest.

Thanks!

4. pepelemofo

Will sell the GGG pedals individually @ $75 each

5. Register to disable this ad