FS/FT: Malekko, T-Rex, Ghost FX, GGG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by pepelemofo, Dec 28, 2012.

1. pepelemofo

pepelemofo Supporting Member

Some nice pedals here - everything is in mint condition except as noted, and works as expected. Shipping/Paypal included in the price. Buy with confidence, I am anal-retentive! For trades, I might be interested in an Audere pre and/or Rio Grande P/J pups.

Malekko Wolftone Helium - versatile and musical octave/fuzz - $[DEL]125 [/DEL]SOLD
    [​IMG]

Ghost Effects Ghost Bender - an authentic and very well-built replica of a Sola Sound MKI Tone Bender, raunchy - $[DEL]165[/DEL]SOLD
    [​IMG]

T-Rex Viper - a very, very nice vibe - $[DEL]145[/DEL]SOLD
    [​IMG]

GGG Quartet - commissioned from General Guitar Gadgets' official pedal builder, Stomptone. I spared no expense and had Pedal Parts Plus powder coat the enclosures flat black and proceeded to pimp them out with color co-ordintated LEDs and knobs as well as metal washers and aluminum bezels. Build quality is solid and very neat - lifetime warranty - and yes, they sound damn good! - $275 for all four pedals. From the left:

Jordan Bosstone - red LED/knobs
    Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer (slight paint chip on left side) - orange LED/black knob
    Phase 45 - orange LED/knob
    Dan Armstrong Green Ringer - green LED
    [​IMG]

2. vincenzomauer88

vincenzomauer88 Supporting Member

will you sell the quartet individually?

3. pepelemofo

possibly, shoot me a PM with your interest.

Thanks!

4. pepelemofo

Will sell the GGG pedals individually @ $75 each

5. Register to disable this ad