1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT Markbass Compressor and Super Synth

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FilCo, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Up for sale are my two recently acquired Markbass pedals; the Compressore and Super Synth. Both pedals are in near mint to actually mint condition, and both include the original boxes, power supplies, manuals, and warranty cards. The boxes are shelf worn, but everything else about these pedals is nearly perfect. No velcro or anything on the bottoms. Each only has a couple of total hours of practice time. I picked them up on a whim. They are both cool, but I don't think that I would use them much, so off they go.

$179 obo, U.S. shipping included for the Compressore.
    $229 obo, U.S. shipping included for the Super Synth.

PM me with any trade offers. Not looking for anything in particular, but I might be interested in a Valve Drive, a smaller compressor, FEA or Empress stuff, some of the Iron Ether pedals look interesting too. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Added some pics.
  3. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Looks like these are sold. Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.