1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT Mesa Boogie Mpulse 600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by willsellout, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

Relisting this as it is now for sale. I just received this head in time for my drummer to quit and me to give up playing live right now. So this is going up for sale or possible trade. This head blew me away when I took it to practice; it hits like nothing else. It just has this huge muscular punch to it. It's in great shape, with a couple minor nicks on the top from rackmount use. It works beautifully and comes with the footswitch, which I found really useful. I'm looking for 700.00 shipped to the lower 48.

As far as trades, I'd mainly be interested in US Eden heads or an Aguilar TH500. I could be persuaded with a G&L, depending on the bass or in the off chance you want to offload a Deep Impact, I'm open to that. Hit me up and let me know.

Also, this is the newer version with the single input w/ passive/active switch and speakon outs.

Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PM with any questions or offers, thanks!
  2. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

3. rodl2005

rodl2005

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Wish this was in Aus..... :(

GLWTS
  4. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

It could be if you wanted to discuss the shipping charges. I'm not averse to shipping overseas.
  5. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

Lets try 600.00 plus actual shipping.
  6. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    223   0   0

Such a great head, and with speakons???

Nice.
  7. georgestrings

georgestrings Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Yup - one of the best bass amps ever made, IMO... I have the same exact amp, have been gigging it for awhile, and have zero complaints - I'm keeping mine...

- georgestrings
  8. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

Yup it's a great head and I'm not in a huge hurry to get rid of it. I'm actually on the fence about it. I really want to try one of the Aguilar TH500 heads though.
  9. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    223   0   0

I've had both and would take the Mesa over the Aguilar every time. Not even close IMHO.
  10. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

I'll give it a bump. Thinking about keeping it, now. Maybe get LDS to make a rack for it.
  11. Arch58

Arch58 Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.