SOLD FS/FT: Mesa PH115

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Worldeeeter, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worldeeeter

Worldeeeter Supporting Member

I have a Mesa Powerhouse 1x15" 400W / 8 ohm cab that I'm looking to sell. I could almost pass this thing off as new; it is in immaculate condition. I would say that you could eat off it, but the food would get the cab dirtier than it is.
    It has been babied, lived inside, and gigged twice. Even the protective cover is immaculate.
    It has one input and one parallel out 1/4" jack in the back, and recessed handles on the sides.
    I have noticed that a couple of the handle screw heads have bits of rust on them. One screw has more than any others, pictured here. I see this with most Mesa amps; those black screws rust easily.
    I'm not going to brag about the durability or sound; it's a Mesa/Boogie. That's all that needs to be said. Best amps in the world, IMHO.

I am asking $400 OBO + shipping, though a local sale would be better (Charlotte, NC), as this thing is 70 lbs., and it won't be cheap to ship. I will be happy to quote shipping and send it to you (at your cost); just PM me with your zip code.

I am interested in ONE item in trade: I am selling this to fund the purchase of a Mesa Walkabout Scout 12" extension cabinet. If you have a Scout Radiator 12" cabinet to trade, I'm interested. I will add $$$ to the deal as needed.
    Please do NOT PM me with other offers; I am NOT interested in any other speaker cabs, amps, guitars, etc.

Attached Files:

2. Worldeeeter

Pics of the rear panel and side handle:

Attached Files:

3. WoodyJ

WoodyJ Supporting Member

4. Worldeeeter

Replied - deal pending.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Worldeeeter

Trade arrangements made - cab currently on hold for Monday deal. I will confirm when trade occurs and close it up at that time.

7. Worldeeeter

Done!

Traded...and closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.