1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: Mesa Walkabout

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by antoniolopez90, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

Hi Guys, Up on the block is my much loved mesa walkabout... :crying:

I need something with speakons and more power but I will miss the tone dearly.

I am asking $495 PRICEDROP!! shipped for my TB folk, its an early model with original mesa tubes it sounds so sweet.

I got it off ebay actually from petaluma cali, who knows what kinda history it has. Not me :p. But its one of the original red face I think it looks cool. Let me know if you need more pics!

[DEL]I am looking to move into a Genz Streamliner 900 if you have one to trade let me know ;) with a bag would be awesome. Anything else I am open to offers.
    [/DEL]Just got an STM900 out of the classifieds this needs to go!

Cab wise I am set awaiting delivery of my new stack so don't bother offering me nuthing! Please :smug:

Attached Files:

2. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

I just got an STM900 out of the classifieds so this needs to go! its up on the bay for 575 ;) I rather not pay ebay AND paypal :p
  3. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

On hold pending payment :cool:

Set up you paypal before you go shopping guys :D hehe jk
  4. imhoffdr

imhoffdr

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

Ok guys this one is back on the market! PM me if you are interested. I just put a deposit on a 4003 :D so this needs to go..... before somebody finds out lol.
  7. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

Its up on the bay for 575 ending on sunday! if anyone wants to take if off my hands before then please let me know. I gotta work like 20 hours this weekend ill try to check PMs.

meaning PM me now and buy this ;)
  8. Gjbl

Gjbl

Any luck? Is it gone?
  9. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

Still here! Lots a watchers on ebay but unfortunately no bids. I can do 500 shipped till Jan 1st guys!
  10. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

11. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

Bump back up to $525!
  12. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

Ok lets see what it takes to get this sold? $495 shipped to your door???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  13. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

This one is gone too folks! thanks TB!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.