1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT - Microphones! (EV PL-80's and an AKG D800M)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Meshuggah604, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Meshuggah604

Meshuggah604

Hey guys, got 4 brand new mics for sale. Originally thought I was gonna have use for them in my band, but my drummer's an audiophile and literally has every piece of sound equipment we could need, so I'm letting these mics go.

I'm asking for $65 a piece for the Electro-Voice PL-80's (I've got 3) and $40 for the AKG D8000M. Pics available upon request, but they are literally brand new and have never been taken out of the box. All prices include CONUS shipping, I'd be more inclined to knock a few bucks off if you buy more than one.

Cash preferred, trying to add some pieces to by pedalboard. Trade considerations are the following (with cash added appropriately)

- Bass fuzz (Greystache or Bass Big Muff)
    - A Chorus Pedal (surprise me with the brand/make)
    - Cheap USB MIDI Keyboard controller (doesn't have to be super nice with tonne of keys, just has to be in good condition and working)

Thanks for looking!
  2. Meshuggah604

Meshuggah604

Bumpasaurus Rex