1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

fs/ft microPOG electro harmonix

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by adamsmatthewj, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamsmatthewj

adamsmatthewj

for sale or trade, an Electro Harmonix micro POG in absolute perfect working order.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1397229242.686216.jpg

Awesome pedal, have really enjoyed it, but my project with need for it has been temporarily abandoned for something very different, and I am currently in need of overdrives/distortions more than I am in need of the awesomeness that is a microPOG. Oh well, gotta be a team player!

The paint job on top is not in great shape, but the housing itself, knobs, switch, and jack are all 110% perfect , this thing sounds great.

Let's say $125 shipped paypal conus

Or trade:

Solid gold fx Beta bass overdrive (this would be my top choice, and I'd add cash on my end)

Or for even trades:
    Aguilar Aggro overdrive
    Mad professor blueberry bass overdrive
    EBS multi drive

Or enlighten me to other drives/distortions I might not know!

2. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Media:
  3. franksgbass

franksgbass Supporting Member

4. adamsmatthewj

adamsmatthewj

Sold and closed. Thanks!

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.