1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: Miroslav Philharmonik & Native Instruments Drummers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by pepelemofo, Dec 28, 2012.

1. pepelemofo

pepelemofo Supporting Member

I recently bought these instrument libararies and while they are indeed impressive I find that I am more comfortable with a less is more approach these days. The Miroslav Philharmonik is the classic orchestral library - and while not as comprehensive as more recent Mega-GB offerings is still a great sounding library and much better than you will find included in any DAW or even Kontakt for that matter; but I find that I don't have much of a need for all these orchestral sounds after all. The NI Drummers are superior in every respect - sounds, grooves, control; but I am nonetheless satisfied with using Addictive Drums for getting drums into my DAW. The only virtual instrument I am in need of is a B3, so if anyone has a NI Vintage Organ license they want to swap for one of these I would go for that. Otherwise, I am selling the following at half price:

Miroslav Philharmonik - $75
    [​IMG]

Abbey Road Bundle (includes 60s, 70s, 80s, and Modern Drummer libraries) - $240
    [​IMG]

Studio Drummer - $85
    [​IMG]

To be clear, I am selling my licenses for these libraries and not a physical disc containing samples. Once the license transfer is completed, the library will be available to download directly from your account from the NI or IK website. NI is pretty quick about this process in my experience so you can expect to access the library within a day or so. Also, you do not need the full version of Kontakt to use these, they run in the Kontakt Player which you can download from NI for free. The IK transfer process is similarly painless. Buy with confidence - lots of good deals here and at TGP and I am pepe_lemofo on ebay (100% feedback/300+ transactions). Thanks!