FS/FT :|: Musician's Garage Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by RobertUI, Jan 3, 2014.

1. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

I have a few items for sale, hence the "Garage Sale" title. I would LOVE to combine items and am happy to give a discount for multiples. In addition, as many folks on the site are well aware, I LOVE trading, so throw anything at me, I might just be game. A Ukele or a Mandolin or a funky guitar... (Also looking for bass effects and a power amp). FREE SHIPPING on anything.

Now... I'm not being lazy, I just haven't committed to selling these, but I've got a few pedals that I may be letting go (shipped prices):
    - Boss Blues Driver ($75)
    - EHX Double Muff ($50)
    - EHX Dr. Q ($40)

Speakers (both are 8ohms)
    Hartke 10" (from a 410 module) - $50
    Fender "Special Design" (Guitar) 12" - $40 {this is the one with the green label and the cartoony dude}

In addition to what's listed here, I also have a new (never installed) black 3 ply SSH Strat pickguard (close match to the US holes), with 2 G&L single coils mounted. I am asking $40 for those. I also have a Fender Humbucker that I was planning to mount, for $25. I can give pics if requested.

[DEL]Dimarzio ToneZone DP189 pickup (strat bridge). - $40[/DEL] - SOLD
    Awesome pickup, but I went a different direction for my super strat setup.

[​IMG]

[DEL]80's MIK Squier Bullet Neck - $80[/DEL] - SOLD

Some fretware on this, but not too much. It looks played, but only barely. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to modify the heel, or build it up with a tele neck. The heel is DEFINITELY tele like, not strat. Fantastic neck tho!

Picasa Album

[​IMG]

MIM Strat Pickups - SOLD

[DEL]VELCRO! - Who doesn't love velcro? - $10 for all that's shown (plus an additional 2' of hook side off my roll)[/DEL] - SOLD

[DEL]Casio Keyboard[/DEL] - TRADED
  2. RobertUI

SO SO Sorry that I've been delayed at responding to folks. Here's a good shot of the pickguard that I was loading up with the G&Ls and the Humbucker. More pics can be found in my sale album. LINK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. RobertUI

Got my eye on a couple things. I'm going to be listing quite a few more pedals this evening.