1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT :|: Musician's Garage Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by RobertUI, Jan 3, 2014.

1. RobertUI

RobertUI Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    125   0   0

I have a few items for sale, hence the "Garage Sale" title. I would LOVE to combine items and am happy to give a discount for multiples. In addition, as many folks on the site are well aware, I LOVE trading, so throw anything at me, I might just be game. A Ukele or a Mandolin or a funky guitar... (Also looking for bass effects and a power amp). FREE SHIPPING on anything.

Now... I'm not being lazy, I just haven't committed to selling these, but I've got a few pedals that I may be letting go (shipped prices):
    - Boss Blues Driver ($75)
    - EHX Double Muff ($50)
    - EHX Dr. Q ($40)

Speakers (both are 8ohms)
    Hartke 10" (from a 410 module) - $50
    Fender "Special Design" (Guitar) 12" - $40 {this is the one with the green label and the cartoony dude}

In addition to what's listed here, I also have a new (never installed) black 3 ply SSH Strat pickguard (close match to the US holes), with 2 G&L single coils mounted. I am asking $40 for those. I also have a Fender Humbucker that I was planning to mount, for $25. I can give pics if requested.

[DEL]Dimarzio ToneZone DP189 pickup (strat bridge). - $40[/DEL] - SOLD
    Awesome pickup, but I went a different direction for my super strat setup.

[​IMG]

[DEL]80's MIK Squier Bullet Neck - $80[/DEL] - SOLD

Some fretware on this, but not too much. It looks played, but only barely. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to modify the heel, or build it up with a tele neck. The heel is DEFINITELY tele like, not strat. Fantastic neck tho!

Picasa Album

[​IMG]

MIM Strat Pickups - SOLD

[DEL]VELCRO! - Who doesn't love velcro? - $10 for all that's shown (plus an additional 2' of hook side off my roll)[/DEL] - SOLD

[DEL]Casio Keyboard[/DEL] - TRADED
  2. RobertUI

Rating - 100%
    125   0   0

SO SO Sorry that I've been delayed at responding to folks. Here's a good shot of the pickguard that I was loading up with the G&Ls and the Humbucker. More pics can be found in my sale album. LINK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. RobertUI

Rating - 100%
    125   0   0

Got my eye on a couple things. I'm going to be listing quite a few more pedals this evening.