1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by theLimeyBrit, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theLimeyBrit

theLimeyBrit Used Register Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

You know the pedal. It's blue and sparkly and makes your bass more bassy. I am the original owner of this one, it's been on my pedalboard for about a year, and I've just never been able to find a good way to use it.

It's got two tiny chips that I only just noticed when I was taking pictures of it; apart from them and the velcro on the bottom, it's in minty fresh condition with the original box and all the Dunlop marketing that came with it. The original rubber feet are in the box too, in case you want to get rid of the velcro.

$110 via Paypal, shipped via USPS. US only please.

I'm not gassing after much at the moment, but if you've got something you want to trade for it let's talk.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. theLimeyBrit

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

All PM's replied to and still available.
  3. theLimeyBrit

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

On hold pending payment.
  4. theLimeyBrit

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.