1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT: MXR M80 bass d.i.+

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by levis76, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. levis76

levis76

Selling my MXR M80 bass d.i.+. It never left my house, I only used it as a preamp to drive a small headphone amp for silent practice. Well I finally got around to making a headphone adapter to plug directly into my amp so I won't be using this anymore.

This M80 is in minty condition, everything works, and it's quiet. Power adapter included. Right now it has some large rubber feet on the bottom. They will come off cleanly if you want to swap them for some Velcro or smaller feet.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, but the nice digital camera is awaiting a new battery, so it's all I have at the moment. I assure you the case looks nice and black in person, not the dirty'ish brown like in the pics. There are a few small nicks in the black finish, nothing major. No dents and all of the print is clean and white. The knobs are quiet and smooth. Operates dead silent on battery. The AC adapter imparts some hiss if you crank the vol and treble to max, but it's barely noticeable unless at these extreme settings.

I'll sell it for $100 shipped to the lower 48 states. I'll ship overseas but buyer pays shipping.

Link to more pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12035485@N04/

[​IMG]
  2. levis76

levis76

FS only Bump.
  3. chubfarm2001

chubfarm2001 Supporting Member

4. levis76

levis76

Paid, packed, and shipped.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status: