1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT MXR M87 Bass Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by pbass6811, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbass6811

pbass6811 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Wanting to try some different comps, so I'm looking to find a happy home for my MXR M87 Bass Compressor. Works great, and I've only had it for 2 months, I just want to try some others. It's mounted to my board right now, and I don't have the original box, but all the velcro/residue will be removed, it will be carefully packed, and I do have the manual/start guide. I also have a brand new, never used Boss PSA 9v power supply that I'll throw in if you want it...

$150 shipped w/Boss power supply
    $135 shipped pedal only

[​IMG]

As far as trades, I'm only looking for some specific stuff:
    FEA Compressors
    Empress Compressors
    3Leaf Audio Wonderlove
    Darkglass B3k
    sfx sound micro-thumpinator
    Line 6 Relay G50
    Sennheiser HD280 headphones
    Audio-Technica ATH-M50 phones

I can put some cash in if ya' got something on the list that's worth more than the M87. Thanks for looking!
  2. pbass6811

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Bump for a great compressor...
  3. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

PM your way.
  4. pbass6811