1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT My hollowbody guitar for your bass stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GeneralElectric, Oct 7, 2012.

1. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric Supporting Member

Clearing house and getting rid of the stuff that never gets touched.

Eddie Durham Jazz Guitar. Comes with a sorta beat up HSC that works fine. I could give you a gig bag instead if you prefer it. I got this used last year from the original owner who kept it in his closet the entire time. Under me it saw a bunch of practices and a double handful of shows and then went back into its case.

This guitar pretty much plays itself. Low action, sounds great. I opened the case recently to find that the high E had broken so I'll be tossing in a brand new set of Ernie Ball strings. If I find my wire clippers, I'll restring her for you. The guitar has a very thin wafer like neck which makes it a joy to play. Its got that jazz sound but I used this for some folk gigs and a pair of punk rock shows. No one had any problem hearing it in the mix with two other guitars despite only having a neck pickup. Flame maple top. The headstock inlay is a real inlay and not a sticker. Binding on the neck, body, f-holes, headstock. This is an awesome guitar.

Bass is my main instrument and I don't really need 2 electric guitars. My other one is my father's SG from the 60s and isn't going anywhere. I don't need another acoustic guitar, as I have 3 of them.

I could use a small guitar or bass combo. Preferably one with a DI out. Other stuff I'm interested in is a DI Box, distortion pedal, some other cool pedals that are not chorus pedals. I could also do with some folk string instruments. Mandolin, banjo, autoharp, etc.

I can add a small amount of cash to trades, but would prefer something straight.

For non-musical instrument related trades, I could use a leather jacket, nice sunglasses, a suit, or a durable winter jacket. No bubble jackets please! I'm a 44R in sizes. My waist is a 36 and I've got a 34 inseam.

Other stuff I can combine to trade.
    Aguilar GS410

Jazz Bass Project

[URL="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-ft-danelectro-dc59-silver-sparkle-924379]Silversparkle Danelectro DC59 Bass[/URL]

I'm not really sure how to transfer pictures from my phone to the computer. Here is a picture from around St. Patties Day when I played with my Irish Punk band. If you send me your phone number, I can text you some more pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. GeneralElectric

Bump and I'm looking for $300 shipped.
  3. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Bump for a straight-forward TBer
    GE tells it like it is :bassist:
  4. GeneralElectric

5. GeneralElectric