1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT: Neunaber,Iron Ether,EHX,Morley,EQD,Mojo Hand,TC,Line 6,Goodrich,Barge Concepts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Kazoo_Legend, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazoo_Legend

Kazoo_Legend Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I was in the process of building a smaller, more portable board for practice and small stage gigs (my main board spans a PT-Grande and PT-1), but with the band trying to release our first album, some start up money for recording is WAY more important than a second vanity board. All these pedals were the keepers, some really good stuff here! I will take $10 for each pedal additional pedal you buy. All prices shipped, CONUS, paypal.
    [​IMG]

[DEL]1. Neunaber Echelon Stereo Delay- BRAND NEW. Bought it from RGS, tested it when it got here, been sitting on my shelf in it's box in my studio since. Second time out was for the photo you see. No velcro, comes with box and papers. [DEL]$185[/DEL] $160[/DEL] TRADED

[DEL]2.Iron Ether Polytope Chorus- Fantastic chorus. I had a really good time playing around with all it's features, I was really looking forward to keeping this one. W/box :crying: $175[/DEL]SOLD

[DEL]3. EHX Micro POG- Best polyphonic octave pedal on the market, period. I have two of these, for the reason that I could not replicate this pedal in any way, shape, or form. Since I am not making a second board, I do not need a second POG. Comes with box and papers. $150
    [/DEL] SOLD

4. Morley Mini Volume pedal- This bad boy is TINY. Not quite as small as the AMT, but sizably cute. Brand new for Christmas, never used except to test it. In the box and on the shelf since. [DEL]$55[/DEL] $50
    [​IMG]

[DEL]5. EQD Dispatch Master Reverb/Delay- Also brand new from RGS, was really looking forward to using this one as well. Tested upon arrival, in the box it went, and onto the shelf, and now to be sold. Comes with box, bag :bawl: $150[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]6. Mojo Hand Nebula IV Phaser- Just beautiful. When I do rebuild my secondary board, I will be getting another one. I personally prefer a phaser to a flanger or filter, but I enjoy it subtle. A phaser's sweep seems more musical to me, and this pedal is extra classy. I would call this phaser CREAMY :eyebrow: It was that exact balance of slow speed and high quality slur that made me decide to keep it, besides having to fund everything for the band :mad: Comes with box. $120[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]7. TC Corona Chorus- This SOB can copy any chorus tone you can think of. It really is a set-it-and-forget-it pedal. The reviews are everywhere. Box, papers, cord [DEL]$85[/DEL] $75[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]8.Goodrich 120 Volume Pedal- Great pedal, just upgrading to a Hilton. Been on my board since I bought it. Velcro and box. [DEL]$120[/DEL] $100[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]9. Line 6 Otto Filter- I thought this was a steal at $40 for a freakin' envelope filter that was effortlessly fun to play with. Tiny price drop from the last ad. $35[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]10. Barge Concepts GLZ-1 buffer/booster- This is also my second one. I could not find a buffer that could do what this one could do, so I got another one for my second board, which again, is no longer in the making. Got one on my main board right now. Cleans up artifacts, conditions your signal, boosts your output, you never sounded so CLEAR. It's one of those badass, but not so fun type pedals. I will not be upset keeping this one. [DEL]$85[/DEL] $75[/DEL] TRADED

11. Nose 3-channel FX Little Looper- Handy little tool to reduce the "Dancing Crane" technique. I've held onto this since my first board, just because it was so damn convenient. When I did use it, I had my dirt in one channel, modulation in the second channel, and time-based FX in the last channel. This allowed me to select the pedals I wanted on or off before bringing them into the signal. It's my opinion that those of you reaching 10+ pedals should know about and be using FX loops to control your board. True Bypass. Velcro. [DEL]$65[/DEL] $55
    [​IMG]

My trade interests pretty much only that of recording equipment, especially microphones. Some of the things I'm interested in are:

-Microphone stands
    -Good quality cables
    -Vocal Isolator
    -Apogee Breakout Box
    -Microphones
    -Shure SM7B
    -MXL Genesis Tube Condenser
    -M-Audio Sputnik
    -Blue Microphones Baby Bottle/Bluebird
    -Rode NTK Tube Condenser
    -AKG C414 XLII Vocal Condenser
    -TC Helicon Voice Live
    -Monitors
    -Headphones
    -Headphone amps/mixers
    -Preamps
    -Furman power stuffs (rackmount or otherwise)
    -MIDI stuffs
    -Other recording stuffs
  2. HeavyJazz77

HeavyJazz77 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Disclosures:
    I'm allergic to lentils, lima beans and Hip-Hop.
    I'll buy the Poly back, sure. Funny how these things go...
  3. Kazoo_Legend

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Polytoke returned to home.
  4. Kazoo_Legend

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

POG sold. Dispatch master and Goodrich pending.
  5. HeavyJazz77

HeavyJazz77 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Disclosures:
    I'm allergic to lentils, lima beans and Hip-Hop.
    Great seller. Killer gear. Embrace the G.A.S.
  6. AccolaStudios

AccolaStudios

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. Kazoo_Legend

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Nebula Sold. Dispatch Master and Goodrich available again.
  8. jschwalls

jschwalls Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

I will take the OttoFilter...

PM me your paypal info please... :)
  9. Kazoo_Legend

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Dispatch Master and Otto Filter Gone.
  10. Kazoo_Legend

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

11. Kazoo_Legend

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Apparently-nobody-knows-how-******'-badass-Neunaber-is-so-here's-a-******'-price-drop BUMP.

12. Kazoo_Legend

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Neunaber Traded.
  13. Kazoo_Legend

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

14. Kazoo_Legend

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Goodrich, Corona, and GLZ-1 gone.

Morley Volume Sold, closing thread. Thanks everyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.