FS/FT: OD, Fuzz, Dist

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by VincentGrim, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VincentGrim

VincentGrim Supporting Member

I have three pedals that I was using for a very effect heavy band. They really aren't working out for what I'm doing now. All three have been well maintained and are in great condition!

So, here we go.

Maxon OD9: So I was comparing a current ibanez tubescreamer, the bass tube screamer, and this. No contest. This guy retains ooodles more bass than the ibanez ts-9 and sounds way more authentic than the bass tubescreamer. Want a bit of tubey grit for your clean tone? There is no need for a clean blend with this pedal, just set the drive low and dig in. $85 shipped

[DEL]Maxon SD9: I really like this pedal, and I know I'm going to miss it. Incredible amounts of gain on tap, and yeah, there is some low end loss ( it's not bad, you have to crank the tone knob pretty far to the left, but you get your low end back. Just don't expect to boost it). It cuts through a mix like no other and has a lot of character. $99 shipped[/DEL]

Dentone 900 Pound Violin: Fuzz lovers! Here is the pride of my pedalboard! Super under-rated, almost unheard of. This thing kicks and looks awesome while it does it. Tone for days, it's almost a big muff, but it's also something more. Other bass players asked how I got my distortion tones all the time in my last band, and generally it was either this or this mixed with the SD-9. I will miss this the most. $99 shipped

Maxon SD9 and Dentone pics here, post 946

Keeping the SD-9, gotta move the other two. Price on the Dentone is firm, but no fair cash offer will be overlooked on the OD-9.

2. VincentGrim

3. VincentGrim

PM's responded to, bump!

4. VincentGrim

Bump! Gotta move these, no more trades!

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.