1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS / FT Pair of Peavey T40 Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by knigel, Feb 9, 2014.

1. knigel

knigel Supporting Member

Well, these things are like hen's teeth. They very rarely come up for sale. One pair of Peavey T40 (T-40) pickups for sale / for trade (for very specific trade). One is in terrific, NOS shape. The other is a bit worn, and has a broken but reglued pickup ring, but works fine. I bought these to put into a Fenderbird I have cooking, but it doesn't look like the will work without a ton of routing to the body (which I'm not opposed to, but I have other ideas in mind).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only looking to trades towards a set of G&L L2000 pickups with complete harness (tribute is fine, could add cash) or a pair of Chisonics (also would add some cash). If you have ideas for other fun pickups to put in a Thunderbird body, shoot them over, but those are really what I am looking for. Or, buy them for 150 shipped!
  2. knigel

knigel Supporting Member

PMs answered but still available!
  3. knigel

knigel Supporting Member

By request!

[​IMG]
  4. knigel

knigel Supporting Member

PMs answered! Nice trade offers so far but still available!
  5. knigel

knigel Supporting Member

Trade in the works! Looks like Fenderbird III, now possibly know as El Tookaybird, is coming to reality!