1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/FT ~ Peavey TL-6.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Trabeen, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trabeen

Trabeen Extra gluten, please. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Not sure if I can even quantify why but I just seem to prefer bolt-necks, especially in fives and sixes. This is a superb bass and in excellent shape with just the smallest bit of light surface scratching from play, nothing that is evident without very close inspection. About 10 1/2 pounds, 34" scale, 2 1/4" width at the nut and 3 1/4" at the 24th fret. Currently a little over 17mm spacing at the bridge but the Kahler is adjustable a fair bit either way from that if you prefer things wider or narrower. Ebony board and maple body/neck with purple heart stringers, these things are great USA basses with a serious fun-per-dollar ratio. Includes the original molded Peavey case, $675 shipped fully insured FedEx Ground CONUS. I'm primarily looking to sell but never have the heart to rule out swaps involving interesting fives, preference to narrower spacing and maple boards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    146   0   0

Hi I am interested in this bass please send an invoice to my paypal account
    Thanks,
    Stan
    PM Sent
  3. Trabeen

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

PM replied and invoice sent.
  4. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    207   0   0

Bumped anyways!
  5. Trabeen

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Sold and on the way to sunny Arizona, thanks again Stan.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.