1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD FS/FT: Pedulla Pentabuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by deependmusicllc, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale or trade is a 2000 model Pedulla Pentabuzz in excellent shape. It has just been setup by Darren at Atlanta Bass Gallery and he mentioned that this was one of the best Buzz basses he's ever played. There are a few signs of use. The fingerboard has a little signs of string marks but no true indentions. The selling price shipped is [DEL]$2200[/DEL] $2100. Feel free to make REASONABLE offers. The only reason that I'm selling this bass is because I'm playing in a Jazz group now and want either a Fretless Rob Allen bass or a Carvin AC Acoustic/Electric bass(Fretless 4 or 5 string). For this bass, I will only sell or trade in the lower 48 states.

Attached Files:

2. More pics

Attached Files:

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Pics

Attached Files:

5. Extra pics

Attached Files:

6. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Edgewater, Maryland
    String spacing?

7. Price reduction bump! $2100 shipped to the lower 48 states via Paypal.

8. false404

false404

Aug 14, 2005
    Beautiful!! I loooove my Pentabuzz. GLWTS

9. basschanges

basschanges Unconditionally Loving Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    You will find a private message in your inbox kind sir. :)

10. Bass has been sold! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.