1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT - Pigtronix EP-2 Envelope Phaser

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by johnbegone, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnbegone

johnbegone Supporting Member

Media:
    Hello all, I've decided to part ways with my Pigtronix EP-2. I've really dug this pedal since I've had it and it's one of the best sounding phasers I've tried. I don't use the envelope side much at all, so I'm wanting to try something else, hopefully with a tap tempo.

In great condition. Has velcro on the back. Comes with the original 18V adapter and the box which is also in great shape.

I'm looking for $145 TRADED

Only trades I'll consider are for other phasers. I really have my eye set on the Subdecay Quasar DLX for all the cool step stuff, but feel free to offer me something else. Versatility is more important than purely sound quality. I am writing / recording a record with my band and interesting sounds that might inspire some extra creativity is what we are all about right now!

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. johnbegone

Media:
    Open to non phaser trade offers.
  3. johnbegone

Media:
  4. willerichey

willerichey

Would you trade for a Zoom B3 in the box?
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.