1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT: PT Pedalboard and Guitar Pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by bass10bfb, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Supporting Member

Thanks for looking. I have started playing some guitar at my church, and bought a new PT JR. Pedalboard along with some pedals. Then I bought a Line 6 Pod HD500, and realized it is all I really need and more. So, here are the items I just picked up, with the descriptions and prices.

Trade-wise, I am NOT interested in any effects of any kind. I would trade all of these items towards a bass or guitar, maybe some amps/cabs, just depends on the offer. Here is what would really interest me:
    5 String Warwick Bass
    Les Paul Guitar (Gibson or Epi's)
    Hardshell case for a Les Paul

Feel free to PM me with any offers. All prices are shipped in the US and all are "Or Best Offer".

1) Pedaltrain PT JR. Pedalboard - Never used; I put the Velcro on the board and put 2 pedals on it to measure size, then never used it. I did mount an ISO 5 underneath it. Comes with the soft case. $90

[DEL]2)Voodoo Labs ISO 5 Power Supply - great shape; barely [/DEL]used. $75 **SOLD***

[DEL]3)Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah Pedal - I bought this one [/DEL][DEL]used; it is in used condition but works fine.[/DEL] $100 SOLD!!!

4)Dunlop DC Brick - This is another one I bought used. It comes with 4 cables for pedals, but does not have the main cable (I think you can use a 1 Spot with it; I am not sure on that one). $60

5)Electro Harmonix Switchblade Plus - Nice ABY type pedal; good shape with no issues. $35

6)Tech 21 NYC Double Drive Distortion Limited Edition - This one is rare from what I understand. Very nice distortion pedal. Used but no issues. $75

7)Marshall MGDFX Footswitch 2 Way Selector - I bought this not realizing it was not the right one for my amp; barely used. $50

8)Planet Waves Cable Pedalboard Kit - Just bought this brand new; I cut one small cable, but it never even got used. Comes with 10 ft. of cable and 10 solder-less connectors (enough to make 5 cables); the cable cutter comes with it as well. $35

Check out all of my other stuff up fs/ft as well (Warwick Bass and some bass effects). I would love to do a package deal of some kind.

Pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. bass10bfb

Really need to sell this stuff... feel free to make offers....
  3. bass10bfb

Everything sold locally today except for the Marshall footswitch.... going to put it in an ad by itself.
    Thanks to the buyers and thanks to everybody else for the interest!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.