FS / FT - Rickenbacker Cheyenne 4004cii

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cjlembo, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjlembo

cjlembo Supporting Member

I received this in a trade recently and although I am trying to make myself love it I just cannot seem to bond with it. I tend to make decisions on these things quickly so off it goes to the next lucky owner.

This is a 2010 Rickenbacker Cheyenne 4004Cii and it is in immaculate shape (almost looks unplayed). It includes the Ric hard shell case with the key, owners manual and Ric branded cleaning cloth.

Width at the nut is 1.75 inches. Weight on the digital bathroom scale is 8.2 pounds. Has a bubinga fretboard.

I am looking to get $1750 shipped CONUS or best offer. Also entertaining trade offers for other 4-string basses. My preference is for active basses but I will listen to other offers also. I will consider a trade down with cash on your end but I am not interested in trading up and including cash on my end at this time. Thanks for looking! ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390080695.265205.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390080711.680148.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390080723.180462.jpg
  2. cjlembo

More photos ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390080812.329715.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390080824.997698.jpg
  3. cjlembo

Answering a few questions I received via PM:

No those are not Dunlop strap locks. However I think they may be Schaller strap locks and unfortunately I do not have the parts that go on the strap.

The block on the neck pickup is the "made in America" sticker that has never been removed and can easily be removed.
  4. TN WOODMAN

TN WOODMAN

I love the neck profile on the two of these I have played .
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. cjlembo

Yes...the neck is very nice, and the black and gold color combo is really sharp looking. I guess I'm just not a Ric guy.
  7. TN WOODMAN

TN WOODMAN

I'm decidedly not a Rick guy either but I actually liked this model . GLWTS.
  8. cjlembo

Thanks Woodman!
  9. steveinohio

steveinohio Supporting Member

This is a dumb question but I can never tell. Do these have a forearm contour?
  10. cjlembo

Well...it slopes a little in the "arm rest" area but I don't know if it's enough to call it a contour. Very comfortable and light though.
  11. cjlembo

Traded...closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.