1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/FT RMI Basswitch IQ DI!! And maybe the QSC GX7??

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by pbass6811, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbass6811

pbass6811 Supporting Member

Media:
    Hey all,

On the block is a gently used RMI Basswitch IQ DI preamp. If you're looking for a compact, modular, tone-shaping, pre, this is it! Mount it on your pedalboard(shorter run from your wireless, if you have one, or more cord to move around with!). It's more than strong enough to drive a power amp(I was using mine with a QSC GX7), and it has tone shaping for days-Low, Low Mid, Hi-Mid, & Hi EQ. 2 channels make it perfect if you're a doubler(I am not), 2 effects loops(passive serial loop-always on, & a mix loop which can be mixed in via footswitch or used as a clean boost if nothing is plugged into it), a phase switch, AND it's a KILLA' DI!

It's a fantastic piece of gear and the only reason I'm even thinking about selling it is because I've got 2 amps that I love, so I'm not using it at the moment and there's some stuff I want/need. It was going to become my bass setup in my home studio. I've owned it for a few months and it's been flawless. It's in excellent shape, but it does have velcro on the bottom. New, these are going for $599(I heard they were going to go up to $799, but I haven't seen that yet), So I'm putting this out there for $425/includes shipping! SOLD!! Thanks!! :hyper:

Includes:
    -Carrying bag
    -Power supply(never used)
    -Manual
    -rubber feet
    [​IMG]

As far as trades go, I'd be interested in:
    -VooDoo Labs Pedal Power 2+/plus cash
    -Source Audio OFD/plus cash
    -Source Audio Manta/plus cash
    -FDeck HPF Series 3/plus cash
    -sfx Micro Thumpinator/plus cash
    -SolidGoldFX Funkzilla/plus cash<--This one's a longshot, I know, but I thought I'd throw it out there, just in case...
    -Aguilar Octamizer(new style only, no lip version)/plus cash
    -GK NEO 212 in really good shape
    -GK MB Fusion 800 in excellent shape/plus cash from me
    -GK Fusion 550 in excellent shape/plus cash from me
    -GK 1001RB-II in excellent shape /plus cash from me
    -GK 2001RB-II in excellent shape/plus cash from me<--not 100% sure about this one, but if you've got one you're not using, we can discuss...

I may also sell the QSC GX7 I was using with this. I got it the same time as the Basswitch and the amp has the QSC extended warranty(6 years)-$425/obo. includes shipping.

PayPal accepted & welcome.

If you've got any one of those or a combination of any of those, hit me up! Thanks for looking
  2. gospel jazz

gospel jazz Supporting Member

3. cdbrewer99

cdbrewer99 Supporting Member

Pm'd!!!!!!!!!
  4. gospel jazz

Too late cdbrewer, it's already mine :)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. gospel jazz

Money Sent!