1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/FT Russian Big Muff, Mammoth Clone, Grizzled Mighty Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by russpurdy, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. russpurdy

russpurdy

Hey guys, I would like to experiment with a fuzz that has a blend control so for now so the stuff that I'm not using is up for sale. Would be interested in a deluxe bass big muff or a regular bass big muff or a digitech jamman express or ditto looper. Thanks for checking it out!

Black Russian Big Muff - I believe this is the last version they did of the Black Russian. True bypass switch. Pots are a tad but scratchy. $100

Wooly Mammoth clone - Built by Karma FX in England. Standard Hammond style enclosure. Brown paint with purple LED. Works great but I'm not getting much use from it. $70

Recovery Effects Grizzled Mighty Fuzz - Handmade in Seattle. Kind of a cross between a muff and a silicon fuzz face with MONSTER low end. $100

Would love to make a trade but cash offers work too!

2. russpurdy

russpurdy

3. nolageek

nolageek

I have a DBM I may be willing to trade for the Grizzled. Let me check out some youtubes first. :)

4. russpurdy

russpurdy

Grizzled Mighty has been traded. Mammoth clone and Russian Big Muff are still available. Would also be interested in trading for an MXR bass filter, bass chorus, or bass compressor.

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.