1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/FT: Schecter Diamond-P Custom 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Justyn, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Hi folks. Continuing my downsizing and the final bass for sale is my Schecter Diamond-P Custom 5. I've been very favorably impressed with this bass.

Is it on par with the Lull P5 I used to own? No. Don't be silly.

But it *is* a really versatile P-style 35" scale 5-string that succeeds because Schecter didn't try to arse it up with active electronics, which I always find to be the weak point of import and budget basses. Not so, here. Controls are volume, volume, and a tone that's also a push-pull coil split for the rear humbucker. Simple. Effective.

Asking $325. Don't have a case, but I'll throw in a strap and an extra set of strings.

For trades I'm looking for the following:
    - Reverbs
    - Delays
    - Loopers
    - combo amps
    - Dean Jeff Berlin / Peavey Palaedium
    - Ibanez GWB35

Not looking to ship, but I'll happily accommodate within reasonable driving distance of Richmond, VA.

Attached Files:

2. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Sold locally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.